Metz National School of Engineers (ENIM)
Masters in Logistics
The Masters in Logistics at the ENIM in Metz takes 2 semesters and leads to a Bac plus 5 qualification (5 years of higher education).
Emphases of the Masters in Logistics Course
- Certification of basic supply chain knowledge
- Certification as project manager
- Knowledge of industrial software packages:
- SAP: materials management and production planning module
- ARENA: simulation of transport streams, resources, production, organization
- Logistics program:
Oliver Wright reference system (tool to asses a companies’ planning and supply chain)
JIT and Lean Manufacturing solutions
Extracts from the Curriculum
The course is designed to train future logistics or supply chain managers. 40% of the course is based on management and 60% on technology/engineering. The course also includes an 18-week internship at a company.