Warehouse Logistics Specialist
Warehouse logistics specialists handle goods, store them correctly and are involved in logistical planning and organizational processes.
Warehouse logistics specialists are employed in all sectors in which companies utilize warehousing.
Course structure – areas of study
- In the first and second year of training
- Receive and inspect goods
- Store goods
- Process goods
- Transport goods
- Pull goods
- Pack goods
- Plan routes
- Load goods
- In the third year of training
- Send goods
- Optimize logistics processes
- Procure goods
- Identify and evaluate key performance indicators
Warehouse logistics specialists find employment with companies in every sector that utilize warehousing.
After training, warehouse logistics specialists have to decide on a field and specialization. The choices range from receiving and storage to shipping.
- Halberg Vocational Training Center