Fleet supervisors perform specialized and managerial tasks in fleets, e.g. for forwarding and transport companies. They coordinate and organize the smooth running of all types of vehicles.
Fleet supervisors mainly work in forwarding, private postal and courier services, and public transportation companies. They also work for ambulance and emergency services.
As well as interdisciplinary knowledge, the course teaches specialized knowledge and instructional occupational and labor principles.
- Mathematical and scientific basics
- Right-of-way regulations for commercial vehicles
- Transport services
- Transport services technology
- Road traffic safety
- Basics of cost-efficient and legal actions
- Basics for teamwork within company
- Instructional occupational and labor principles
Fleet supervisors find employment in forwarding companies, private postal and courier services or public transportation companies. They also work for ambulance and emergency services.
After training, fleet supervisors have to decide on a field and specialization. The choices range from work preparation to maintenance and customer management.
- Saarland Chamber of industry and Commerce (IHK)