Federations and Associations
German Logistics Association (BVL) e.V.
The BVL is a neutral platform for logistics managers in industry, trade, service and science. It encourages and incentivizes intersectoral trendsetting logistics concepts to preserve the competitiveness of companies in Germany and abroad. Over 30 regional groups form the basis of the association thanks to their work and their commitment.
- Regional groups for the Saarland/Rhenish Palatinate region
- Accredited research institutes for a wide range of logistics questions
- Task forces for current topics
- Visits to corporate members
- Organizing various conferences and forums
- Initiated “logistics day”
- Awarding various sponsorship awards
For further information please visit www.bvl.de.
11.000 (nationwide, worldwide)
Membership fee (per year)
€140 for individuals, €25 for students
Young Professionals (until the age of 30): €70
free guest membership with limited services
€300 for companies with up to 50 employees (includes 2 contacts)
€500 for companies with up to 250 employees (includes 3 contacts)
€800 for companies with more than 250 employees (includes 4 contacts)
€140 for each additional contact