Saarland sets the pace for all things related to European logistics. Set at the center of the two largest national economies in Europe, the smallest state in Germany in terms of area is one that is highly innovative and provides an excellent array of services.
Why Saarland as a logistics center?
- Convenient location on the border of France and Luxembourg
- High-performance transportation infrastructure: a dense highway, rail, air and waterway network with direct access to the Western European market
- Well-developed commercial and industrial spaces
- Affordable personnel, property and leasing costs
- Large number of specialized service providers with international know-how
- Excellent research institutes and schools
- Highly qualified, young personnel thanks to broad investment in training, research and development
- Potential for synergy through Saarland Logistics Initiative network structures